It’s amazing how much can happen in just a few weeks. June has been a month of chaos in the Sharpe household. As a result, my blogging has come to a halt. Things should be back and moving soon. Here is a rundown of the craziness:
- Traveled to middle of nowhere Wisconsin for an engagement session
- Traveled to Newport Beach, California to photograph a session and made a vacation out of the trip as well
- Photographed 4 weddings, including two last weekend (including packing up our UHAUL…I don’t recommend it)
- Packed up our entire house and moved to Rochester, MN
- Had about 15 showings for our house and can now call ourselves landlords!!!
- Photographed a half-dozen other sessions too.
We’re still trying to find things as we unpack, so if you know where the baby monitor is or Emily’s contacts, let us know : – )
Although I have moved, my wedding business will still be focused up in the Twin Cities area. Also, I will be photographing a limited number of portrait sessions in the cities as well.
Lots to come on the blog soon…
For now, here are some previews from this past weekend…
Renee + Brendt
Marni + Sasha